LITTLE CRITTERS WOODLAND PLAYGROUP FOR 0-5'S
Wednesdays in East Grinstead/Thursdays in Turners Hill & Fridays in Burgess Hill (10-11.30)
Come along to our weekly groups for children aged 0-5 and their parents/carers. Each week will be based around a favourite book or theme e.g. Gruffalo, We're going on a Bear Hunt, Superworm etc. Parents, Childminders, Nannies, Grandparents, Home Educators all welcome. For more details please contact us or to book click the button below. Our next block of 4 begins the first week of May but we are running some one off themed events on weeks commencing 16th & 23rd April
DANGEROUS DADS & WEEKEND SESSIONS
- Dangerous Dads, East Grinstead - a group for Dads, Step-Dads, Grandads & Uncles to spend some time in the Great Outdoors. Our next session is on Saturday 24th March 1.30-3.30pm in East Grinstead. We'll be looking for signs of Spring in the woods.
- Dangerous Dads, Turners Hill. Saturday 14th April 1.30-3.30pm. In this session we'll take inspiration from the birds that are nesting,walk around the woods in search of nesting birds and have a look at some real birds nests. Then we will get out the tools and work together to build a giant birds nest!
EASTER HOLIDAY SESSIONS (for families with children up to the age of 10)
- Easter Eggstravaganza! 3rd April in Turners Hill; 6th April in Burgess Hill. We'll be searching the woods for materials to build our own nest and using natural dyes to decorate an egg or two to put in it. Fun and messy play, with a hot drink and hot cross buns prepared on an open fire.
- Easter Family Specials 10th April in Turners Hill; 11th April in East Grinstead. Join us to explore the woods in Turners Hill and for some Easter inspired crafts. Little ones can whip up a pie or two in the mud kitchen and we can warm up with some hot chocolate and marshmallows around an open fire.
- Cat Protection Easter Special 13th April in Chelwood Gate - more details coming soon. This is a new and very lovely site which we will be working from shortly.
We are currently running monthly woodland sessions for families with children with additional needs, with local charity Special Families East Grinstead. If you are interested in coming along please contact them directly https://specialfamilieseastgrinstead.weebly.com/
ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRYSIDE
We will be joining the ETTC crew again this year for their wonderful family festival at the Yoghurt Rooms, Busses Farm, East Grinstead. It runs from 3rd-5th August but early bird tickets are available until the 6th April. Don't delay in booking your spot (or yurt!) for an action packed, nature inspired weekend.
If you would like to get a group of friends together we are happy to run a session for you in any of our sites. Please contact us for more information.
If you would like to book on to any of our events please use the 'book now' button or contact us on facebook, twitter, or by email at: email@example.com