LITTLE CRITTERS WOODLAND PLAYGROUP
Wednesdays in East Grinstead & Fridays in Burgess Hill (10-11.30)
Come along to our weekly groups for toddlers & pre-schoolers (and their parents/carers). Each week will be based around a favourite book or theme e.g. Gruffalo, We're going on a Bear Hunt, Superworm etc. Parents, Childminders, Nannies, Grandparents, Home Educators all welcome. For more details please contact us or to book click the button below.
If you are thinking about signing your child up for Treehoppers Forest Kindergarten in September, we would encourage you to come along to a Little Critters group to see what its all about and find out more
We are also planning to trial a free Little Critters group for families with children with additional needs, using some of the funding from Sussex Community Foundation. This is likely to be an afternoon group which will run for 6 weeks. Please do email us if you would like to be kept up to date: email@example.com
DANGEROUS DADS & WEEKEND SESSIONS
- Dangerous Dads, East Grinstead - a group for Dads, Step-Dads, Grandads & Uncles to spend some time in the Great Outdoors. Our next session is on Saturday 26th May 10-12 in Turners Hill. We will be making a small wormery to take home. When our worm habitat is ready we will go and hunt for worms using a few fishermen tricks! We might discover other Mini Beasts on the way. There will also be a campfire cooking challenge using seasonal foraged ingredients.
- We are also now able to offer some subsidised sessions too, thanks to Sussex Community Foundation. Please get in touch if you are on a low income
MAY HALF TERM SESSIONS (for families with children up to the age of 10)
This half term we will be off on a mini beast safari! We will be searching for bugs in the woods as well as making them out of natural craft materials and cooking up a seasonal treat around the fire too. As always there will be messy play in the mud kitchen for the younger ones.
- 29th May at Bedelands Nature Reserve in Burgess Hill.
- 30th May in Turners Hill
- 31st May in woodland at the Cat Protection Centre in Chelwood Gate
- 1st June in East Grinstead
We are currently running monthly woodland sessions for families with children with additional needs, with local charity Special Families East Grinstead. If you are interested in coming along please contact them directly https://specialfamilieseastgrinstead.weebly.com/
ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRYSIDE
We will be joining the ETTC crew again this year for their wonderful family festival at the Yoghurt Rooms, Busses Farm, East Grinstead. It runs from 3rd-5th August but early bird tickets are available until the 6th April. Don't delay in booking your spot (or yurt!) for an action packed, nature inspired weekend.
If you would like to get a group of friends together we are happy to run a session for you in any of our sites. Please contact us for more information.
If you would like to book on to any of our events please use the 'book now' button or contact us on facebook, twitter, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org